Sunday, March 25, 2012

10x2

1. List 20 random facts about yourself. 


(In my mind, I picture my future husband reading this blog, and being the only one who really cares, haha, and trying desperately to figure out my strange workings.)


1. I have a problem with buying books.  I read very few of them, though I read a lot, just slowly, yet I buy TONS of them.  It's a problem.
2. I still drive the same car I got when I was 16.  Her name is Betty, and she is a '94 Honda Civic.
3. I am a deeply shy person.
4. I love cats; so much so that I once considered becoming a zoologist to work with large felines.
5. I write stories, but they never finish themselves, and they are very important to me, but they're probably not very good.
6. I'm looking forward to when I can stop working to have babies.
7. I am not politically partisan, and don't think you should be either. :D
8. I love love love to travel.
9. In high school, I was a choir nerd and a theatre kid.  I wish I had done more stage managing after that.
10. I don't like candy, not really.
11. I adore live flowers of any kind.
12. I try to stay conscious of the fact that we are living a great epic in God's story.
13. I studied abroad in England, and I miss it terribly!
14. I am a tea girl.  I love tea.  Mainly, simple black tea, but I love tea, and I don't like coffee.
15. I have only recently been able to stop biting my nails.  I started when I was little because my dad cut my nails painfully too short.
16. I love watching period films and TV shows with my mom.  It's one of my favorite pastimes.
17. I love being a hostess and buying people stuff.
18. I am, what you would call, a hopeless romantic.  I just want to be wooed.
19. I like my job.  I teach.  I really like teaching.
20. The only sport I care anything about is tennis.  And I really like tennis. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment